Tired of spending a huge amount of time cooking?
Tired of having to put an eye on your cooker?
Tired of standing in the hot and smelly kitchen?
It is high time to opt for a pressure cooker!!!
1. What is a pressure cooker?
When we talk about pressure cookers, it is usually electric pressure cookers. An electric pressure cooker works on a steam pressure principle that builds up high pressure, reducing cooking time by at least 2/3 compared to slow cookers.
➔➔➔ See This Page: http://photozou.jp/photo/show/3261594/268002742
2. When was the pressure cooker invested?
The first pressure cooker was invented in the 1600s but it took a long time for this type of cooker to become a great machine for every kitchen.
3. How does a pressure cooker work?
A pressure cooker is simply a seal pot that can control the steam pressure inside. As the pot starts to heat up, the liquid inside forms the steam that raises the pressure in the pot. This steam has 2 main effects:
- Raise to boiling point to as high as 120 degree Celsius, making the food to be cooked faster;
- Force liquid into the food, making food get tender very quickly while the flavors get deep and complex.
4. What can you cook with a pressure cooker?
A pressure cooker is a combination of a rice cooker, a pan and a regular pot; therefore, it can cook almost anything! Some innovative models even allow you to make dessert like cheese cakes and yogurt.
➔➔➔ Further Reading: https://www.bookme.win/posts/23302
5. Advantages of an electric pressure cooker
- Make cooking a simple process. All you need to do is to press several buttons and then walk away!
- Reduce cooking time significantly, so you can have time to do other stuff;
- Reduce electric bill by reducing cooking time;
- Retain nutrition in the food thanks to its solid structure of sealed pot and locking lid;
- No more disturbance! The cooker produces almost no noise;
- No more heat in the kitchen. The machine does not produces any heat outside;
- Prevent your kitchen and entire house from being filled with food smell.
6. Some tricky things about pressure cookers
- It is a little bit time consuming at the beginning as you need to go through the instruction to know how to use your cooker properly;
- You can not adjust the time of each settings, so opt for a model with multiple settings as it allows you to have more choices on choosing the time;
- You can not touch or taste the food while it is cooking;
- Replacement parts for some models are expensive and hard to find, so check for them before making your purchase decision.
If you would like to know more about electric pressure cookers as well as checking out our recommendation, read our post at https://bit.ly/3hxq70u
At TheKingLive, we also produce reviews, ratings, using tips, recommendations and hot deals on other products such as vacuum cleaners, mattresses, hiking boots,…So it does not matter what you are looking for, we can always assist you, just click and explore!