Canadian multinational financial services company- RBC Bank is also known for its credit card facilities. You can apply for a credit card on it easily by completing the eligibility criteria and other requirements. RBC Bank allows you to use this credit card for your online purchases or on a physical store. If you have a RBC credit card and looking to add a user to it then you are on the right page. Today we are going to discuss the way to add someone as a family card option in this post. To begin this process, your first approach should be to access your RBC online banking account.
Once you access your account, you are able to start adding another user to your credit card. The process to do so is quite easy and clear. After adding someone to your credit card, you will be able to share the benefits, insurance, and purchasing power. So, with no further delay, let’s start the discussion to add a user to your credit card.
Method to add someone as a family card option in RBC Bank
To approach the steps given below, use a mobile or computer with active internet. Make sure to enter the RBC login credentials correctly to avoid login problems.
- Using a browser on your device, visit the RBC Bank official website
- Find the ‘Credit Card’ tab and click on it
- Look for the ‘Add an additional user’ option and click on it
- Now, on this page, compare your options
- Then, find the ‘Add someone as a family card option’ link and click on it
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Download Application form’ link
- Print the downloaded form and fill in the required details correctly
- Confirm that both of you have signed on to this form
- To submit the form, enter the RBC account username and password details
- Check your RBC online banking login details and click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- Upload the form in the corresponding field and click on the ‘Save’ button
- Finally, you have completed the process to add a user to your credit card
After submitting the form, RBC Bank will analyze the correctness of the details, and then it will approve the request to add someone as a family card option.
To sum up, in case you are looking to share the benefits of your RBC Bank credit card then you can do so easily by approaching the steps mentioned above. When asked, log in to your RBC online banking account by filling in the username and password fields. Then, you need to submit the ‘Add a user to your credit card’ form to RBC Bank. Make sure to provide authentic information that is asked of you to complete this form.