QuickBooks error 3371 is often seen when a user re-configures the desktop or activate QuickBooks for the very first time. This error an be seen when there is missing or damaged company file. This error is seen with an error message that states “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”.
If you are also facing this QuickBooks error code 3371 Status code 11118, then reading this post will surely be of some help to you. However, if you don’t have any query, then in that case, contact our team professionals.
What leads to QuickBooks error 3371?
This error could be seen due to the following reasons:
- One of the major reasons can be Qbregistration.dat
- And also, if the MSXML components are damaged.
- The user can also face such an error due to interruption of antivirus.
- Right networks and QuickBooks enterprise with web connect users.
- The user can also end up in such an error when the user tries to open the file without saving it.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error 3371
The user can perform the steps below to fix the QuickBooks error 3371. The user can install the latest windows updates.
- The user needs to install the windows latest updates and click on the start key tab.
- And then, select all programs and then update the windows.
- Click on to update option and click on it to check for the latest updates.
- The next step is to reinstall the QuickBooks once again.
- After trying all the actions discussed above, then the user should have resolved the error.
- The user needs to fix the installation issues using the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- And also, perform a clean install.
Our team professionals have tried to note down the essential tips to fix the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118. However, if you are still unable to fix the issue, then in that case, feel free to contact our QuickBooks error technical support team at 1-800-761-1787, and they will provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Other helpful articles: