Norton is a top-rated antivirus provider in the world. Many Norton users are happy with their Norton products and support. Sometimes it can be difficult to grasp the concepts or they may not want to use them.
They will not use the product or service. We will now show you how to cancel your Norton account, stop automatic renewals and receive a refund from Norton.
If you're looking for solutions to any of these issues, then this article will help. We have listed the steps that can be helpful. Norton refunds Other cancellation procedures.
Canceling your Norton Account
These steps will allow you to cancel your Norton account. However, this will result in the loss of support for your current product.
- To cancel your account, you must first log inTo your Norton account
- Find theMy Subscription tab on your account page. Customer support can help you locate this tab if you're not able to locate it.
- You must cancel your subscription before the renewal date, as it takes time to process all steps and data.
- If you have not received this date, please contact Norton tech SupporBefore proceeding with further steps, please do this once
- Your subscription will be canceled if you cancel it in writing.
- You need not worry, your device will still be protected until you pay the previous amount
- Canceling Bundles Packs:
- You can cancel any bundle packs or products you've purchased and only one or two of them you wish to cancel.
- The cancellation of one service in a bundle will not affect any other services on the list.
- This can make it cheaper to purchase the package than you were paying.
- You first need to verify the services you have already purchased and then confirm the renewal prices.
- You can always turn to our experts if you feel you are not capable.
- You can cancel your entire subscription package by clicking hereby SubscriptionTab.
- Norton offers a feature that protects your device until the date you purchase these services.
- You might be eligible for a refund if you cancel your subscription. This will depend on the refund policy.
Refunds for Monthly and Annual Subscriptions
These steps will help you if you purchased a 1-year plan, more than one year, or perpetual license.
- You must be aware of the 60-day money-back guarantee when you purchase Norton Antivirus. This feature will be very helpful.
- You are eligible to receive a refund if you cancel your product within the first 60 days.
- It doesn't matter if you pay monthly or annually for your product. You can cancel your order within 60 days.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk 1 also offers a refund for cancellations made within 30 days.
You must read the following if you have chosen to pay month-based payments for your product. This will allow you to determine if you are eligible for a return.
- Norton offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for annual subscription packages. The company also designed monthly packages.
- You must request cancellation within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund.
- Norton offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on monthly packages
- It will keep your computer protected until you cancel all of your products.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk 3 devices monthly packages are also eligible for a refund, provided that the request is made within 14 days.
Keep in mind that the refund policy and amount may be different if these services are purchased from a third-party platform such as play store, app shop, reseller, retailer, or vendor.
If you still aren't sure if you want to go for the cancel norton antivirus whether you are in the process or not, Norton experts are available to answer your questions.
Norton Virus Protection
Norton's virus protection products are outstanding and perform very well on the market. Norton products include a qualifying automatic renewal subscription. It includes:
- Norton 360, Norton 360 with LifeLock plans, and Norton Antivirus Plus are also available
- Other plans include Norton Security plans and Norton Internet Security plans.
Our experts can assist you with any problem that may arise. You might be interested in these plans.
- You must first have an automatic renewal subscription that qualifies.
- The price of the bundle product will determine the amount that you can get a refund.
- Your country of residence will determine the tax, duties, and other costs.
- Refunds for subscriptions are for the total amount.
Norton Core Security Plus
- You will not be refunded if you receive a year-free virus protection guarantee with your product purchase.
- If you purchase a qualifying subscription, add products later, and then cancel some of them, you will only get the money you spent last time.
- Virus Protection Plus refunds are not available for IoT devices like televisions, thermostats and refrigerators, cameras, and baby monitors.
- This includes all refunds on iOS, Android, Mac, and PCs.
- If you have bought any qualifying subscriptions from a third party, the company will require proof.
Expectations regarding Cancellation and Returns
These are the facts and figures you should know when you cancel your subscription or cancel the plans that you have bought. Refunds are not available for the following products or purchases:
- These products are not for resale or complementary software.
- Third-party offers may include Norton LifeLock or Norton LifeLock.
- Third-party platforms like play store, app shops, resellers, retailers, and vender allow you to purchase products.
- You can repeat the purchase you canceled last time.
These alternatives are available if you aren't satisfied with Norton Security's quality. Norton refund policies. We recommend that you do not do this as it could lead to a dangerous virus attack on your computer after the permanent removal of the products. Norton refund takes effect.