The following are key points from United Airlines' same-day flight change policy.
- United Airlines' Premier Gold, Premier Platinum, and Premier 1K members are exempt from the United Same Day Flight Change charge.
- However, for Premium Silver and MileagePlus members, a $75 charge applies to same-day travel changes.
- United Airlines allows you to make same-day flight adjustments up to 24 hours before your planned flight departure, including any price classes. The cost difference between your new and original United flight tickets, however, will be your responsibility.
- If you've previously requested a same-day flight change with United Airlines but haven't been allocated a new seat, you can wait until seats are assigned and the change flight cost will be applied.
- United Airlines only accepts same-day adjustments for the same departure and destination airports; however, route modifications are subject to the cost you paid for your ticket. If your United airline ticket is upgraded, it will be placed to the standby list automatically. Furthermore, you must complete any same-day standby adjustments at least 60 minutes prior to your planned flight departure.
Additionally, you may call United Airlines' zendesk for more information about the airline's same-day flight change from the airline's travel specialists.
If you want to cancel your flight rather than alter it, read the United Airlines Cancellation Policy to learn about the cancellation fees and restrictions and limitations.
Read Also: Booking United Flight Tickets