Way to access the remote check deposit in Bank of America account
Using the steps given below, you can access the remote check deposit service in the Bank of America account easily and quickly. You may need to download and install the Bank of America mobile application in case you are trying to log into your Bank of America account using a mobile.
- Using a mobile or computer, visit the BankofAmerica.com webpage
- Or launch the Bank of America mobile application on your device
- Now, you need to find the ‘Remote Check Deposit’ option and click on it
- Then, look for the ‘Enroll’ button and click on it
- Now, you will be asked to log into your Bank of America login account
- Enter the user ID and passcode details of your account
- After entering the login credentials, cross-check it and tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Finally, you have completed the steps to access the remote check deposit service in Bank of America
To sum up, after accessing the remote check deposit service of Bank of America, you will be able to deposit checks with a snap of a picture. The way to access this service is easy and clear. You can download and install the Bank of America mobile application on your mobile. Once you will finish the steps for Bank of America login account then you can easily locate the “Remote Check Deposit” tab on your account. We have explained the way to access the remote check deposit service in this post. Make sure to enter the login details correctly to avoid incorrect password error on the login page.