Wells Fargo offers debit/credit card facilities to its customers. Using the Wells Fargo debit card, you can withdraw money from your bank account at an ATM machine easily. You can also purchase items online using the Wells Fargo debit card. On your request, Wells Fargo provides you a debit card at your home. So, if you have received a Wells Fargo debit card via speed post then you need to activate it by visiting the wellsfargo.com/activate webpage. You can easily activate the Wells Fargo debit card by accessing your Wells Fargo login account. Or you can visit the nearest Wells Fargo ATM branch to activate the Wells Fargo debit card.
So, if you are also looking to activate the Wells Fargo debit card then you are on the right page. Today we are going to guide you on how to activate the Wells Fargo debit card by visiting the activation page. The process to activate the Wells Fargo debit card is easy and clear. So, with no further delay, let’s move forward to learn the method to activate the Wells Fargo debit card.
Steps to activate the Wells Fargo debit card via wellsfargo.com/activate
The steps to activate the Wells Fargo debit card are mentioned below. You may need to log into your Wells Fargo login account on the activation page.
- Using your mobile or computer, visit the wellsfargo.com/activate webpage
- To access your account, enter the username and password of your account
- After entering the login credentials, you need to provide the card number and card ID of your card
- After filling in the details of your card, you need to tap on the ‘Submit’ button
- To check that whether your debit card is activated or not, you need to make a payment using it
- Finally, you have activated the Wells Fargo login account
To sum up, once after receiving the Wells Fargo debit card to start making payment using it you need to activate it by visiting the wellsfargo.com/activate page. On the activation page, using the username and password details of your account log into it and enter the card number and card ID to activate your Wells Fargo debit card. Hopefully, you have activated the Wells Fargo debit card referring to this post.