Are you exploring the simple way to recover the Google account? If yes, you shall not worry as the support team of Google provides you the solutions on the same. Sometimes, when a user is trying to recover their Google account, they always look for the option of Google account recovery date of birth. As Google is well-known for its reliability and authenticity, it provides you multiple recovery options that will keep your account safe and secure. The option of recovering the account with date of birth is not available in Google or Gmail. Besides this, we have different ways to recover the Google account without any hassles.
Simple guidelines and instructions to recover the Google account:
In order to recover your Google account, you are supposed to follow the below mentioned instructions in a proper manner.
- Firstly, the user needs to navigate to the official website of Google.
- On the next move, give your email address in the needed field whose password you need to recover. Then, tap the next button.
- Now, you have to hit the 'forgot password?' link.
- After that, you have to provide your last password and then tap the 'try another way' option to proceed further.
- Click on the 'Send code' option to get the verification code on your given phone number.
- Check your phone and type the code in the required field. Then, click on the 'Submit' button.
- Now, you can make your new password. You are required to enter a new password two times for the confirmation purpose. Keep in mind that the password should be matchless and secure enough.
- Click on the 'Save' button and finally, you have regained the access to your Google account.
In this way, you can efficiently recover the Google account in a very effective manner. If you need any further information regarding Google account recovery date of birth, you can contact the customer support team for reliable and swift assistance.