Today, we often see people owning their own cell phones, whether in a shopping center, on campus, or at home — virtually anywhere, whatever. Having such a device is now a daily convenience. These gadgets have now become a big part of our lives. It has become what we call the “pile of everything” of the modern period, due to its significant use in many ways. I can still discuss the list of individual body gadgets that technology contains in a small gadget, but I would prefer not to. I would like to emphasize one clear function that this phone can perform, which is integrated mobile printing — the ability to connect to some Canon Pixma MG2922 printers or other wireless printers. This innovation provides exceptional freedom to keep in touch while traveling. For convenience, you can send files, emails, photos and other content to print jobs on your gadgets to the web.
In the following step-by-step guide we will discuss the configuration of the Canon Pixma MG2922 from iOS and Android devices:
In IOS devices:
1. Download the canon print app to your iOS device using the App Store and follow the instructions to complete the setup. The printer should be connected and turned on. The green light next to the power button will light up when the printer is on. Check the blue Wi-Fi light on your Canon Pixma MG2922. You should be able to see the fast flashing light and the ONline will light up.
2. Open the Canon printing application. On the home screen, touch the ADD PRINTER icon, touch REGISTER PRINTER, and then touch PRINTER SETTINGS. CONNECT VIA WIRELESS ROUTER Harness.
3. The screen will prompt you to connect the camera’s Wi-Fi to the Canon IJ installation system. On an iOS device, switch from program to settings, then Wi-Fi, and then connect to the canon IJ installation network. If your device is on a network, return to the CANON PRINT screen, and then tap OK. Select the entry point or wireless domain you want to use. Enter the password for the wireless system and tap OK. System settings will be sent to the printer.
4. Check if the printer has been detected. Select the printer title to connect the printer to the device. When this message appears, tap OK. Run a test print.
1. Download the Canon printing program to your Android device by touching the Google Play Store icon and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
2. The printer should be connected and turned on.
3. Check the blue soft Wi-Fi network on your Canon MG2922 Setup. You should be able to see the rapidly flashing light and the ONline will light up.
4. Open the Canon printing application. On the home screen, touch the ADD PRINTER icon, touch REGISTER PRINTER, and then touch PRINTER SETTINGS. Tap CONNECT TO WIRELESS ROUTER.
5. Select the access point or name of the wireless network you want to use. Enter the password for the wireless system and tap OK.
6. System settings will be sent to the printer. When prompted, tap OK.
7. Verify that the printer has been detected. Select the printer name to connect the printer to the device.
8. When this message appears, touch OK. Run a test print.
Follow these guidelines to ensure that your next mobile printing will be fun and easy.
This Wi-Fi printer also lets you choose special settings such as duplex printing, page ranges, and a few more when you select output. It also allows you to download jobs from the printer at any time.
So next time you plan to get a new printer, think about the Canon Pixma MG2922.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2922 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2922 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2922, so if your access point has a WPS button please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2922 connected so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2922.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the WPS wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
- Connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with this Wi-Fi All-In-One that delivers fast high quality, borderless prints - Effortlessly print stunning borderless photos packed with high levels of detail, plus professional looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon’s FINE cartridge system and up to 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm colour, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds..
- PIXMA MG2922 Connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, high quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges