Top 5 Ideas to Re- Invent Your Home
The recent Coronavirus pandemic has made us all realize the importance of our home sweet homes. Our homes have become our schools, colleges, offices, gyms, party venues, gardens, libraries and what not...
There is no greater luxury than having a neat, organized, comfortable and beautiful home. Sounds difficult ..it's not !!
Explore from a wide range of high- quality home decor and lifestyle essentials at https://ikikai.co/home.html
Sharing five simple ideas to make your homes more beautiful and organized.
1. LIGHT IT UP- Nothing can motivate you more to get up from your cozy beds to excel in your of online classes or land a new client than a well- lit working space.
Good lighting also saves your eyes from excessive strain and keeps your neck posture correct.
All above boxes checked with lighting options from Ikikai. https://ikikai.co/home/decor/lamps-with-shade.html
2. ORGANIZE, ORGANIZE, ORGANIZE - with all the family inside the house and all activities like classes, meetings, cooking, praying, etc happening at the same time, a well organized home will save a lot of time, energy and will keep you sane!
Give Marie Condo a run for her money with kitchen, office and room organizers from https://ikikai.co/home/organisers.html
3. SLEEP TIGHT- Get off from your gadgets and catch up on your 8- hour sleep. Peaceful sleep helps secretion of relaxin hormone which helps in repair and rejuvenation of your body. A soft bedcover made from organic fibers can be a game changer and help you sleep a lot better. Check our wide range of bedcovers, cushion covers, dohars and quits at https://ikikai.co/home/home-linen.html
4. EAT AND DRINK HEALTHY- Keep your physical and mental health on point by eating and drinking healthy. Wholesome, nutritious diet is the first step you can take in your fitness journey. Try out healthy cooking options and serve them in style.
A well presented dish on a beautiful serveware is an instant mood- lifter.
Check out high quality serveware at https://ikikai.co/home/serveware.html
5. INVEST IN ART- " Art is to your soul what food is to your stomach. " A beautiful piece of art can beautify your home like no other home decor item. Nourish not oly your mind, but your soul too by investing in art that inspires you and enriches your home.
Check out unique and most beautiful art pieces at https://ikikai.co/art.html